Empty and Owner Occupied Property Management
At SPR Property we understand that your Amsterdam property is a valuable asset and we believe, as we are sure you do, that it should be protected whether it is vacant or occupied.
A vacant property can sometimes be a vulnerable property, so whether you are currently trying to sell, are working abroad for a few months or not intending to return to your Amsterdam home for a while, our Vacant Property Management Service can work for you. We also offer an owner-occupied service for those that are too busy and may struggle with the management of a property.
As part of these thorough services, we act as key holders and will visit your property regularly to carry out routine checks. We can tailor the service terms to best suit you and your property, however our services as standard will:
• Check central heating and cooling systems are fully functional and protecting the property against the elements and severe weather conditions
• Check security systems are fully operational and there are no signs of tampering
• Inspect the external areas to ensure the site is secure with no signs of break-ins or vandalism
• Collect and process/remove any post or papers from the property and manage postal redirection or scan important correspondence direct to you
• Take regular meter readings and liaise with the utility suppliers and pay other bills
• Provide regular reporting from our experienced Property Managers submitted to you, the property owner
• Liaise with the neighbours, Building Manager or Police so they have our contact should they notice anything out of the ordinary in between our visits
• Deal with all usual Property Management related matters as they arise
• Have a dedicated out of hours department covering emergency call-outs during evenings, weekends and Holiday periods
Contact us for a quote and more information.